09 May 2007

California Self Improvement

Last night I watched the tail end of another makeover programme on TV - this time there was an engaged couple who really had not given their looks much attention for many years. They both wanted to look good, but neither was blessed with the looks they wanted, and they got a chance to look a lot better. If I were in their place I would try and select the surgeon because from what I have read in my research, the California plastic surgeon operating in Rodeo Drive would have achieved an even better outcome. The reason I say this is that this California plastic surgery has some leading edge techniques in rhinoplasty and tummy tucks. They also make a point of putting you at the centre of everything that happens, keeping you fully informed of what is going on and ensuring you are not anxious. Of course, plastic surgery california offers regular surgical methods to enhancing your looks, and they also carry out more complex treatment like collagen fillers, if you have wrinkles that are too deep to be removed surgically.

Labels: