12 May 2007

Smaller

Well. since the age of twelve I have been wishing for bigger boobs and they say we are never content but I am almost at the stage where i would happily opt for a breast reduction in beverly hills - well maybe more for the experience of going there and enjoying the luxurious facilities of the centre. Something happened to my hormones about a year ago and suddenly I have breasts that no longer require a feat of engineering to make them look significant when I want to wear my favourite clothes. But other women have been in this situation for years and may have decided that a Los Angeles breast reduction is the only option. I understand completely as a friend of mine was very well enodwed and had to endure constant sexual harassment until she had a Beverly Hills breast reduction operation a couple of years ago.

Labels: