15 August 2006

Pimp Your Website or Blog

I could not resist using in a headline, forgive me as there is a serious point regarding . If the cannot see the content of your site they cannot rate it. I have just been reading notes from last week's Search Engine Strategies Conference. Two very good examples:
1. if you are trying to be picked up on a key phrase make sure your page copy centres on it.
2. When selling visual products do not overload the page with photos at the expense of text, a combination that will get a typical site shunned by the search engines - nothing for a spider to pick up. You can read more here

1 Comments:

At 9:10 am, Blogger Rita Earle said...

Wow, Blogger, I just ran across your blog while surfing for blogs related to mine affiliate marketing. I really found your post Pimp Your Website or Blog quite absorbing and look forward to more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home Business Reviews